Paris, September 23, 2020 EasyVista Holding, a company controlled by funds managed by Eurazeo PME, announces that it has acquired a block of shares representing approximately 67.2% of the share capital and 71.5% of the theoretical voting rights1 of EasyVista (“EasyVista” or the “Company”) and of 125,000 convertible bonds2 at a price of 70 euros per share and 70 euros per convertible bonds (less any interest received by holders of convertible bonds between July 23, 2020 and the date of sale of their bonds) from certain shareholders and reference bondholders, in accordance with the press releases dated July 23 and September 18, 2020.
EasyVista Holding therefore holds 1,149,1263 Company shares and 125,000 convertible bonds following the transaction4.
Following this acquisition, EasyVista Holding, acting in concert with the founders, the historical shareholders, and certain financial co-investors (Cathay Capital5, Momentum Invest and Isatis Capital6), will file in the next few days a draft simplified mandatory offer at a price of 70 euros per share, 70 euros per convertible bonds (after deduction of any interest received by the convertible bond holders between 23 July 2020 and the closing date of the public offer) and 45.88 euros per share warrant.
The Board of Directors of the Company will issue a reasoned opinion on the tender offer after receipt the report of the independent expert, within a period which shall not be less than fifteen trading days following the filing of the draft offer document. The independent expert’s report will be included in the draft offer document.
- Eurazeo is a leading global investment company, with a diversified portfolio of €18.5 billion in assets under management, including €12.9 billion from third parties, invested in over 430 With its considerable private equity, venture capital, real estate, private debt and fund of funds expertise, Eurazeo accompanies companies of all sizes, supporting their development through the commitment of its nearly 300 professionals and by offering deep sector expertise, a gateway to global markets, and a responsible and stable foothold for transformational growth. Its solid institutional and family shareholder base, robust financial structure free of structural debt, and flexible investment horizon enable Eurazeo to support its companies over the long term.
- Eurazeo has offices in Paris, New York, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, London, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Berlin and Madrid.
- Eurazeo is listed on Euronext
- ISIN : FR0000121121 – Bloomberg : RF FP – Reuters : PA
- EasyVista is a global software provider of intelligent service automation solutions for enterprise service management and self-help. Leveraging the power of ITSM, Self-Help, AI, and Micro Apps to create customer-focused service experiences, EasyVista has helped companies improve employee productivity, reduce operating costs, and increase customer satisfaction. Today, EasyVista helps over 1,500+ enterprises around the world to accelerate change, empowering leaders to better serve their employees and customers across financial services, healthcare, education, manufacturing and other
- Headquartered in New York and Paris, EASYVISTA (ALEZV:EN) is a rapidly growing global listed company backed by leading investors
- ISIN : FR0010246322