Definitions and perimeter
In the present Terms and Conditions of Use, the terms stated below shall have the following meaning:
- “Website”: the cathaycapital.com website;
- “Cathay Capital”or “Cathay”:
- Cathay Capital Private Equity: a French société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company) with capital of €1,600,000, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 490 506 045. A portfolio management company that has been approved by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) under the number GP-07000002 since 28 February 2007, and was authorised on 4 March 2014 under the AIFM Directive;
- Cathay Innovation: a French société par actions simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company) with capital of €1,000,000, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 818 298 184. A portfolio management company that has been approved by AMF under the number GP-16000027 since 19 October 2016, and was authorised on 28 May 2019 under the AIFM Directive;
- Cathay Capital North America: a Delaware limited company having its registered address at 150 E 52nd St Suite 20001, New York, NY 10022 (USA). An investment adviser registered with the U.S securities and exchange commission (SEC) under the number 801-104468;
- Cathay Capital Investment Management Co Ltd (HB): a Chinese company incorporated under the law of People’s Republic of China, having its registered address at Room A1201, Floor 12th, Building A7, No. 999, Gaoxin Avenue, Donghu New Technology Zone, Wuhan, Hubei Province, with secondary offices registered at 1806 Kerry Parkside, 1155 Fangdian Road, Pudong, Shanghai PRC.
The Website is managed by Cathay Capital Private Equity SAS (hereinafter “Cathay Capital Private Equity”).
Head of Publication
Mingpo Cai, in his capacity of legal representative
Information displayed on the Website
The information that is displayed on the Website is provided purely for reference purposes. Said information is general in nature. Said information is not an offer to purchase or sell, neither is it financial advice or any form of commitment by Cathay. No investment is possible via this Website.
The information displayed on the Website is valid on its date of publication. It is nevertheless partial and incomplete, due to the inevitably simplified nature of the content, and has no contractual value. Cathay has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and appropriate nature of the information published on the Website, and reserves the right to modify the Website’s content without notice.
This Website, as well as all the information contained therein, are governed by French law. All disputes that result therefrom or in connection therewith shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
Local rules and regulations – restricted access to Site
The information contained on the Website are displayed to authorized persons. Persons who are subject to restrictions prohibiting the publication of or access to the information contained in this Website are not permitted to access the information contained on this Site and are encouraged to leave the Site.
The general structure of the Website, its contents (texts, images, videos, etc.), its graphic charter and appearance, hereinafter jointly referred to as the “elements”, may contain confidential Information that is protected by intellectual property or other laws. Unless otherwise stipulated, the intellectual property rights that protect the Website’s elements are the exclusive property of Cathay Capital. Cathay Capital does not grant any licence or any right other than that of browsing.
The Website’s elements are solely for the personal use of persons who browse the Website, and cannot be reproduced, used for the benefit of third parties, or used for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Any reproduction or, more generally, any unauthorised utilisation of the Website and of the information that it contains, will trigger the user’s liability and lead to legal action, in particular on the grounds of infringement.Cathay has never authorized any entity or individual to conduct any financing, wealth management, capital raising and other activities in the name of Cathay through any channels such as websites, apps, WeChat, Weibo, etc. Cathay does not have any cooperative relationship with such entities or individuals that fraudulently use the Cathay’s name, and any conduct carried out by it has nothing to do with Cathay.
Hypertext links to other websites cannot trigger Cathay Capital’s liability, in particular with regard to the contents of said websites. Cathay Capital is not responsible for hypertext links to the Website. The creation of hypertext links to the Website requires the prior express agreement of the Head of Publication.
Hosting of Cathaycapital.com
WP Engine – Irongate House, 22-30 Duke’s Place – London, EC3A 7LP United Kingdom